Human resources form our most valuable asset. Our continued success is built upon the skills, commitment and expertise of workers at all levels. We strive to provide a professional work environment for their motivation and wellbeing and to attract and retain the best and brightest people for training and development.
GulfTIC invest in our workforce, providing them with an unlimited opportunity to grow in a company that promotes continuous learning and development.
1. Halal Certification Officer - Food Technologist ( Arabic Speaker)
- - ISO/FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor Lead Auditor/ Managing Food Safety Level – 4
- - ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
- - HACCP Level – 3
- - Professional Qualification in B. Tech Food Technology
Experience and Technical knowledge:
- - General Knowledge of Accreditation Rules,
- - Knowledge of International Standards (ISO,IEC,BS,EN,GSO,SASO),
- - Excellent writing, speaking, communications and computer skills
- - Requirements for Halal Foods and Animal Slaughtering according to Islamic rules
How to Apply?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org